There is a secret among many individuals with great smiles that they may not want you to know about. Many great smiles are not simply the result of perfect genetics or impeccable oral hygiene habits, but rather the result of an amazing service called dental veneers. Veneers consist of artificial shells that mimic flawless teeth that can be placed on the fronts of your own natural teeth. Besides the aesthetic beauty they can provide, veneers also provide the following benefits:
- Dental veneers are custom-designed for each individual tooth.
- Dental veneers are more difficult to stain than natural teeth.
- Dental veneers have a natural looking surface, so they can blend well with your smile.
- When properly cared for, they can last over a decade.
- Our licensed professionals at J. Steve Morton, DDS are trained to make dental veneers look as realistic as possible. With our help, your veneers can look nearly identical to natural healthy looking teeth.
Dental veneers are a great procedure for a host of different oral ailments. Veneers can correct flaws in your smile such as:
- Slight Misalignments
- Slight gaps
- Broken teeth
- Slightly worn teeth
Don’t let your smile wait any longer. Come into our office in Sevierville, Tennessee, to begin planning for your perfect smile makeover. To schedule your appointment with Dr. J. Steve Morton, please call us at 865.453.1001. We look forward to making your smile shine bright!