Repair or replace damaged teeth with a cosmetic dentistry treatment. Cosmetic dentistry treatments consist of dental treatments that can fix the look of your smile. Some cosmetic treatments are used to fix broken or damaged teeth, while others are designed to replace missing or lost teeth. Listed below are some wonderful cosmetic dentistry treatments that can improve your smile:
– A permanent form of cosmetic tooth replacements is dental bridges, which can be used to cover spaces that missing teeth left behind.
– If you need a solid hold for your tooth replacements, try using dental implants, which are bonded directly to the jawbone.
– Teeth whiteners are a form of cosmetic dentistry designed to whiten smiles.
– Dental veneers can restore stained or damaged teeth by adding a thin, customizable shell to the fronts of teeth.
– Dentures are artificial tooth-like replacements that can be removable.
– Dental crowns can save broken or damaged teeth that would normally need to be extracted. They work by fully concealing the tooth down to the gumline for added protection.
To schedule an oral exam for a cosmetic dentistry service at J. Steve Morton, DDS, simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Sevierville, Tennessee, with Dr. J. Steve Morton and the rest of our team. We can be reached at 865.453.1001. Visit us today, and enjoy the season with a smile!